Madness Sensation Madness Sensation

You are not Krinkles

people, this has a fuckin 3/5 but this is an impersonator. i bet A bunch of people rated without even watcing just because they thought, oh, madness! I like those.
This suck.
@ author: Stop trying to copy other people. If you can't get good ratings without trying to be someone else, just stop making animations.

Super Random Guy Super Random Guy

Wow

That was very poorly animated. pivot, mirite? Blam.

Dang, if you have flash, use flash! wtf.

DONAnimation responds:

i thought it would do better...

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

Lmao

Everyone's was funny, I loved all of them, great job guys

Can you survive? Can you survive?

Awesome

Great game, I love it, hope you get a frontpage.

Preloader Tutorial - 1 Preloader Tutorial - 1

thanks but....

Well it didn't work for me. I'm giving you a nine though because it was very well explained and all.
But it didn't work. Maybe you could help?
So I'm using flash MX, could it be different since its oldder?
Well anyway, when I test it, the bar doesn't get bigger, it just starts off at 100% and then goes to frame 2 to play the music.
Do you know what could be wrong? thanks!

TheVisibleMan responds:

If you tried the testing from the tutorial and it didn't work, I can offer a few (random) guesses as to possible problems. Your flash version shouldn't make a difference unless it's really, really old.

First, when testing the movie, check that the download speed is reasonable before selecting Simulate Download. It's possible you left it set to some huge number, causing it to download instantly in the simulator.

It's also possible part of the ActionScript was lost when you copied it over.

Try downloading the .fla from the troubleshooting section at the end of "Finishing Touches" and tell me if that one works. If it does, there must be something missing in your version.

Contact me through PM and I'll try to help you sort it out.

Fail Submission Fail Submission

it doesn't work

I love the idea, loved the first ones, but this doesn't work. The things go behind the background. just make the background layer behind the guns.
Also, Make it smaller. It doesn't even fit on my screen, things are down out of reach.